NJI Recruitment 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the National Judicial Institute recruitment on the NJI official portal.
Are you interested in joining the National Judicial Institute? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NJI recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the National Judicial Institute 2021 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NJI job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NJI application form should do so by visiting the NJI website at www.nji.gov.ng and download the NJI form 2021 PDF.
Note: NJI registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the NJI job vacancies.
Note: The National Judicial Institute (NJI) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NJI recruitment 2021.
Requirements for NJI Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 National Judicial Institute, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NJI Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NJI job:
- Visit the NJI login portal at https://nji.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NJI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- Federal High Court Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NJC Recruitment
- NOTAP Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Surveyor Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
NJI Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NJI 2021 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NJI
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) was established by Decree No. 28 of 1991 as amended by Decree No.15 of 1999, now Act N55 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria; 2004.
It is managed by a Board of Governors, which is composed of the Chief Justice of Nigeria as Chairman, Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice,the most Senior, Justice of the Supreme Court, President of the Court of Appeal,
Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Chief Judges of all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, two Grand Kadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and two Presidents of Customary Courts of Appeal, respectively, among other members.
The objectives and functions of the Institute as provided by section 3 of the National Judicial Institute Act, which established the Institute are as follows:
1. The Institute shall serve as the principal focal point of judicial activities relating to the promotion of efficiency, uniformity and improvement in the quality of Judicial services in the superior and inferior courts.
2. For the purpose of sub-section (1) of this section, the Institute is hereby empowered to:
• Conduct courses for all categories of judicial officers and their supporting staff with a view to expanding and improving their overall knowledge and performances in their different sections of service,
• Provide continuing education for all categories of judicial officers by undertaking, organizing, conducting and facilitating study courses, lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and other programs related to judicial education;
• Organize once in two years a conference for all Nigerian Judges of Superior and Lower Courts respectively;
• Disseminate by way of publication of books, journals, records, reports or other means of information about any part of its activities to the extent deemed justified by the Board of Governors generally as a contribution towards knowledge, and;
• Promote or undertake any other activity which in the opinion of the Board is calculated to help achieve the purpose for which the Institute was established.
To stay updated on the latest news about NJI Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on June 21, 2021 by Admin