Last Updated on
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control recruitment on the NCDC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NCDC recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NCDC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the National Frequency Management Council application form should do so by visiting the NCDC website via www.ncdc.gov.ng and download the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control form 2020 PDF.
Note: Nigeria Centre for Disease Control online registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control job vacancies.
Note: The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is currently recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NCDC recruitment 2020.
Requirements for NCDC Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NCDC Nigeria job:
- Visit the NCDC login portal https://ncdc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- BOF Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- ECN Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
NCDC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NCDC Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NCDC
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is the country’s national public health institute, with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies.
The first formal step to establish the NCDC took place in 2011 when some departments in the Ministry of Health, including the Epidemiology Division, the Avian Influenza Project and its laboratories; and the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme (NFELTP) were moved to form the nucleus of the agency.
The Bill for an Act to establish NCDC was signed into law in November 2018, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The mission for the NCDC (2017-2021) is ‘To protect the health of Nigerians through evidence based prevention, integrated disease surveillance and response activities, using a one health approach, guided by research and led by a skilled workforce’.
The core functions of NCDC include:
• Prevent, detect, and control diseases of public health importance.
• Coordinate surveillance systems to collect, analyse and interpret data on diseases of public health importance.
• Support States in responding to small outbreaks, and lead the response to large disease outbreaks.
• Develop and maintain a network of reference and specialized laboratories.
• Conduct, collate, synthesize and disseminate public health research to inform policy.
• Lead Nigeria’s engagement with the international community on diseases of public health relevance
ORGANISATION OF THE NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL
The NCDC has 213 staff, working across its locations at the Headquarters and the National Reference Laboratory in Abuja, as well as the Central Public Health Laboratory in Lagos State which is a campus of the National Reference Laboratory.
Led by a Director General, the members of staff work in six Directorates, four of which are Technical Directorates. These include:
1. Public Health Laboratory Services
2. Prevention Programmes and Knowledge Management
3. Emergency Preparedness and Response
4. Surveillance and Epidemiology
5. Finance and Accounts
6. Administration and Human Resources
To stay updated on the latest news about NCDC 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.