NTI Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the National Teachers Institute recruitment on the NTI official portal.
Are you interested in joining the National Teachers Institute? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the NTI recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the National Teachers Institute 2022 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NTI job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NTI application form should do so by visiting the NTI website at www.nti.gov.ng and download the NTI form 2022 PDF.
Note: NTI registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NTI job vacancies.
Note: The National Teachers Institute (NTI) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NTI recruitment 2022.
Requirements for NTI Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 National Teachers Institute, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NTI Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NTI job:
- Visit the NTI login portal at http://www.nti.edu.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NTI official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
NTI Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NTI 2022 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NTI
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training.
It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
The vision of the Institute is to enhance the professional skills of serving teachers for high quality education delivery at primary and secondary education levels with a view to uplifting the standard of the education system of the country.
To upgrade/update teachers knowledge and skills in curriculum implementation while instilling in them the virtues of dedication, loyalty, commitment, discipline and resourcefulness.
The Institute’s vision shall be realized through the pursuit of the following goals:
- producing teachers trained and oriented to meet the challenges of twenty first century Nigerian society;
- nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning that is creative, innovative, and responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and the changing needs;
- designing and enriching subject content to ensure that the teacher-trainees attain a high level of mastery of the subject matter;
- building the capacity of teacher- trainees in the use of effective communication skills and relevant technologies for the delivery of quality education;
- strengthening the Institute’s monitoring , evaluation and feedback mechanism to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- developing capacity for effective selection and deployment of relevant technology including Information and Communication Technology for effective Distance Learning delivery;
- establishing effective research capability in order to ensure that all the Institute’s programmes are based on scientifically established grounds in terms of who needs training and the content of training required;
- reviewing and revitalizing in-service training and retraining programme for all categories of teachers, school administrators and school supervisors;
- regularly reviewing and restructuring curricula of all the Institute’s programmes to bring them in line with changing realities;
To stay updated on the latest news about NTI Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Admin