Last Updated on
CPC Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment on the SEC official portal.
Are you interested in working for the Securities and Exchange Commission? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the SEC recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Securities and Exchange Commission 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the SEC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the SEC application form should do so by visiting the SEC website at www.sec.gov.ng and download the SEC form 2020 PDF.
Note: SEC online registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register SEC Nigeria job vacancies.
Note: The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on SEC Nigeria recruitment 2020.
Requirements for SEC Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Securities and Exchange Commission, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for SEC job:
- Visit the SEC login portal at https://sec.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the SEC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Blue Internship Programme
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
SEC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for SEC 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About SEC
The Securities and Exchange Commission is the apex regulator of the Nigerian capital market. Our vision is “to be the leading capital market regulator in Africa” while our mission is “to develop and regulate a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent and efficient to contribute to the nation’s economic development”.
To achieve our vision and mission, we are always searching for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen our team in order to serve our stakeholders better. In searching for talents, we would normally target the following core disciplines:
We also target other disciplines like Information Technology, Business Administration and the Humanities, from time to time. Candidates will normally go through a structured competency assessment centre where the technical and behavioural competencies most relevant to the vacancy are assessed.
We ONLY make offers to candidates who meet our requirements. Whether you are a fresh graduate, young professional or experienced hire, working with SEC offers you:
- opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria
- exciting and challenging work
- opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in Nigeria
- training, compensation and work life balance
To stay updated on the latest news about SEC Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.