Last Updated on
Nigerian Airforce 2020/2021. The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment for 2020/2021 application form is yet to be released. Bekeking team gives you information on the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal, www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment and everything you need to know about Nigerian Airforce application form.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Airforce? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NAF recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2020 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Nigerian Airforce application form should do so by visiting the Nigerian Airforce website at www.airforce.mil.ng and download the NAF form 2020 PDF.
Note: Nigerian Airforce registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the form
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Nigerian Airforce recruitment
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2020. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2020.
- Marital Status: Before you apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020, you need to be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English
You need to ensure that all your documents are complete. Don’t use fake documents to avoid issues.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
Visit https://airforce.mil.ng/ and upload all the required documents and fill in your details correctly to stand a chance of being called for the screening exercise
The Nigerian Air Force will soon announce the Airmen / AirWomen Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be out.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
Before you can proceed further with Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020/2021, kindly note that a Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi
- Nigerian Custom Recruitment
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
All the applicants should note that the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
1. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
2. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
3. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
3. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
5. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
6. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
7. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
8. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
9. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
10. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
11 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
12. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
13. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
Note: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Beware of scammers.
Nigerian Air Force Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NAF Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Nigerian Airforce Careers
- Regular Combatant (RC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Basic Military Training Course (BMTC)
The Regular Combatant Commission is a 5 year intensive military training at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
This type of commission is opened to young Nigerians within 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy.
The training involves 4 years of both academic and military training and one year of dedicated military training, which will lead to the award of a Bachelor Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA),
Midship Man in the Nigerian Navy (NN) and Flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF). Until 2011, this course used to be exclusively for males. The first set of females commenced training in September 2011.
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
The training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING COURSE
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
If you have questions about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, kindly reach us via the comment section and the Bekeking.com team will reply you as soon as possible.