Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Bekeking team will provide information on the Nigerian Airforce recruitment, how to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment and everything you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce application form.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Airforce? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the NAF recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2020 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Nigerian Airforce application form should do so by visiting the Nigerian Airforce website at www.airforce.mil.ng and download the NAF form 2020 PDF.
Note: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment for 2020/2021 application form is out. The Airforce recruitment online application form is out on the Airforce recruitment portal. The Air Force portal opened on 24th July for registration.
The Nigerian Airforce has released the 2020 recruitment form. The online registration for Airmen/Airwomen (BMTC 2020) started on 24th July.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- 1 Guidelines and Eligibility for the Airforce Application Form
- 2 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- 4 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal | nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- 5 Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
- 6 Nigerian Air Force Registration Closing Date
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers AboutNigerian Air Force Recruitment
- 8 How Can I Apply for Nigerian Airforce 2020?
- 9 When Nigerian Aiforce form will be out
- 10 Is Nigeria Airforce recruitment form out for 2020?
Guidelines and Eligibility for the Airforce Application Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form
- Attestation form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowlegement Form
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade certificate.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women by 30 June 2021. Those applying for assistant chaplains/imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: Before you apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020, you need to be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.63m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise n not more than two seatings.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English
You need to ensure that all your documents are complete. Don’t use fake documents to avoid issues.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Visit the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal via https://airforce.mil.ng/
- Follow the instruction on the Nigerian Airforce official portal
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Ensure you upload all the required documents and fill in your details correctly to stand a chance of being called for the screening exercise
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
The Nigerian has announced the Airmen / AirWomen Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration has also been released.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal | nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
The official portal for the application/registration of the 2020 Airforce recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen is www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
Before you can proceed further with Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020/2021, kindly note that a Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi
- Nigerian Custom Recruitment
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Date for Nigerian Air Force Interview
Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
All the applicants should note that the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
1. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
2. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
3. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
3. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
5. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
6. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
7. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
8. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
9. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
10. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
11 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
12. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
13. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
Note: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Beware of scammers.
Nigerian Air Force Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NAF Recruitment/Registration has officially been announced. The application closes on 21st August 2020.
Nigerian Airforce Careers
- Regular Combatant (RC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Basic Military Training Course (BMTC)
The Regular Combatant Commission is a 5 year intensive military training at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
This type of commission is opened to young Nigerians within 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy.
The training involves 4 years of both academic and military training and one year of dedicated military training, which will lead to the award of a Bachelor Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA),
Midship Man in the Nigerian Navy (NN) and Flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF). Until 2011, this course used to be exclusively for males. The first set of females commenced training in September 2011.
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
The training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING COURSE
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
If you have questions about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020, kindly reach us via the comment section and the Bekeking.com team will reply you as soon as possible.
For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers AboutNigerian Air Force Recruitment
How Can I Apply for Nigerian Airforce 2020?
To apply for Nigerian Airforce 2020:
1. Visit the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal via www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Follow the instructions outline on the Airforce official portal
3. Fill the application form
4. Upload the required documents and submit your application form
When Nigerian Aiforce form will be out
The Nigerian Military has disclosed information about when the Nigerian Airforce form 2020 will be out online. The Airforce registration for Trade/Non-trades men and women has begun.
Is Nigeria Airforce recruitment form out for 2020?
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment for 2020 is out.
Last Updated on