WAEC Recruitment, WAEC recruitment requirement, WAEC recruitment closing date, how to apply for WAEC recruitment form and everything you need to know about 2023 WAEC Recruitment will be provided in this article.
Are you a graduate and have interest in WAEC job? If yes, this is a guide that will walk you through how to register for WAEC Recruitment on the Waec Recruitment portal.
Let me bring to your notice that the Waec recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
To apply for a position in The West African Examinations Council, you must create a user account by submitting your curriculum vitae which will be identified by your email address and chosen password. If you do not have a personal email address, you can choose one from Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking recruitment.waec.com.ng
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button
If you’ve already created an account, you can log in below, otherwise, click Submit CV link to register. Note that passwords are case sensitive.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
The letter should include the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
- Civil Defence Guarantor Form Pdf Download
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
WAEC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for WAEC 2023 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
If you have questions or want to be notified when the WAEC recruitment 2023/2024 form is out, kindly indicate in the comment box below and please, remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on April 15, 2023 by Admin