PYES Recruitment/Registration 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for PYES recruitment on the PYES official portal.
Are you interested in joining the PYES programme? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the PYES recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Presidential Youth Empower Programme 2020 (PYES 2020) starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for PYES programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the PYES application form should do so by visiting the PYES website at www.pyes.gov.ng and download the PYES form 2020 PDF.
Note: PYES registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register PYES programme.
How to Register for PYES Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for PYES programme:
- Visit PYES login portal at www.pyes.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the PYES official website.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone or email address ( check your inbox)
- Enter the PYES confirmation code in the area provided on PYES portal
- Fill and submit your application form
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
PYES Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for PYES Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on