NJC Recruitment 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the National Judicial Council recruitment on the NJC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the National Judicial Council? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NJC recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the National Judicial Council 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NJC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NJC application form should do so by visiting the NJC website at www.njc.gov.ng and download the NJC form 2023 PDF.
Note: NJC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the online application.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the National Judicial Council job vacancies.
Note: The National Judicial Council (NJC) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NJC recruitment 2023.
Requirements for NJC Recruitment 2023
To be qualified for the 2023/2024 National Judicial Council, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NJC Recruitment 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NJC job:
- Visit the NJC login portal at https://www.njc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NJC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- Federal High Court Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NOTAP Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Surveyor Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
NJC Closing Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NJC 2023 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NJC
The National Judicial Council is one of the Federal Executive Bodies created by virtue of Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In order to insulate the Judiciary from the whims and caprices of the Executive; hence guarantee the independence of this Arm of Government, which is a sine qua non for any democratic Government, the National Judicial Council was created and vested with enormous powers and functions of the erstwhile Advisory Judicial Committee (AJC) which it replaced.
- An entrenched and preserved independent Judiciary
- A judiciary that is committed to the rule of law
- A financially autonomous Judiciary
- A pro-active and vibrant Judiciary that has Judicial Officers and staff with proven integrity and impeccable character
- A dynamic Judiciary manned by Officers with various background, discipline, experience and competence
- A Judiciary that is Information Technology driven.
To stay updated on the latest news about NJC Recruitment 2023, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin