EFCC Recruitment/Registration 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment on the EFCC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the EFCC recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the EFCC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the EFCC application form should do so by visiting the EFCC website at www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career and download the EFCC form 2023 PDF.
Note: EFCC online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register EFCC job vacancies.
EFCC Recruitment Application form for 2023 is yet to be out. This post will be updated as soon as the form is out on EFCC portal at www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Physical Requirements: Height, Lack of deformities/Tattoos.
- Candidates must be indigenes of any of the above states they are applying for.
- They should also come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2023
Please note that all applicants must be:
- Must be single
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Must be physically fit.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
How to Apply Online
Eligible candidates should submit their applications in person to the EFCC address provided hereunder:
Venue: EFCC office, No. 16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Time: 8:00 am Daily
Applicants Should Take note of the following:
- Candidates should report to the nearest EFCC zonal office for physical screening from…, while graduates can submit their CV’s at different nearest zonal offices.
- Interested candidates are expected to come with their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sighting.
- Candidates will be expected to comply with certain physical requirements like minimum height and absence of any physical deformities or tattoos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.
Recruitment of new personnel into the Commission’s service is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
There are presently no available job vacancies. Please keep checking bekeking.com for latest news and updates on EFCC Recruitment.
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC, therefore, will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service.
This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are.
- Civil Defence Guarantor Form Pdf Download
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
EFCC Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for EFCC Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
If you want to be notified when the EFCC Recruitment form 2023 is out, kindly indicate in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin