IKEDC Recruitment 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment on the IKEDC official portal.
Do you want to work with the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the IKEDC current recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2021 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for IKEDC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the IKEDC application form should do so by visiting the IKEDC website at www.ikejaelectric.com and download the IKEDC form 2021 PDF.
Note: IKEDC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the IKEDC application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register IKEDC job vacancies.
Note: The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and updates on IKEDC recruitment 2021.
Requirements for IKEDC Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- 1-5 years of work experience
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Fair knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Knowledge of metering installation
IKEDC Job Vacancies
- Project Officer IEC and Training
- Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Project Accountant (APA)
- Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement
IKEDC Recruitment Portal
The official Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment portal is www.ikejaelectric.com/careers.
How to Apply for IKEDC Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for IKEDC job online:
- Visit IKEDC login portal at http://www.ikejaelectric.com/careers/careers.php
- Follow the instructions on the IKEDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- IITA Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- FIRS Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
IKEDC Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for IKEDC Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated on the latest news about IKEDC Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on January 15, 2021 by Admin