Civil Defence Recruitment 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Civil Defence Corps recruitment on the NSCDC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Civil Defence Corps NSCDC)? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Civil Defence Recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the NSCDC 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Civil Defence job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Civil Defence application form should do so by visiting the NSCDC website at www.nscdc.gov.ng and download the Civil Defence form 2023 PDF.
Note: Civil Defence registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NSCDC job vacancies.
Note: The Nigerian Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NSCDC recruitment 2023.
The general public will be informed when the Civil Defence 2023 recruitment form is out.
Let me clearly tell you that the 2023 civil defence recruitment form is not yet out.
www.nscdc.gov.ng portal is RECRUITING! The current news making rounds is not true information.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Blue Internship Programme
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024?
When NSCDC announces Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the Official recruitment portal at Careers http://nscdc.gov.ng/ or http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023.
To apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfil the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
Note: RECRUITMENT NOTICE
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is NOT recruiting, desperate job applicants are advised to desist from patronizing fraudsters.
From Authorities of NSCDC.
Always check bekeking.com for legit information. You will be notified when the NSCDC form is out.
NSCDC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NSCDC 2023 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
If you have questions about Civil Defence, NSCDC Recruitment 2023, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply as soon as possible. Please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 15, 2023 by Admin