Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers recruitment on the Akwa Ibom State government recruitment portal.
Are you interested in applying for Akwa Ibom teachers recruitment 2022? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022 (SUBEB 2022) starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Akwa Ibom Secondary Education Board job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Akwa Ibom state teachers application is completely free on www.sseb.ak.gov.ng. Do not pay anyone for the form. The Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel approved the immediate employment of secondary school teachers.
The portal for the application will open on 18th January 2022. Check this page regularly to know when the portal is open for registration.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Akwa Ibom State Teachers job.
Eligibility for Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Job
- Applicants must be indigenes of Akwa Ibom State
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
- Only those with certificates should apply (no statement or awaiting result).
- Must not be enrollees of N-power or FST.
- Must not be cultists.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2022
The applicants should submit type written application with photocopies of relevant credentials attaché, addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following certificates:
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized College of Education (Not NTI). Those with pass grades should not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED). candidates with first Degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division, and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Akwa Ibom State Teachers Registration Closing Date
The deadline for Akwa Ibom teachers Recruitment/Registration has been officially announced. All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the Applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from the 12th of April to the 26th of April, 2021 (2weeks)
Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Test Date
This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for the Akwa Ibom recruitment exercise that, the online Test holds on…
To stay updated on the Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
If you have any question about Akwa Ibom State Teachers recruitment, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 13, 2022 by Admin