Have you graduated from a higher institution and wish to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment (NA Dssc form 2022)? If your answer is yes, this post will walk you through how to apply for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Army Direct short service commission Recruitment and everything you need to know. The form is available at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army DSSC application form is not yet out. The Nigerian Army recruitment web portal for SSC47/2021 and DSSC26/2021 is now online and the registration has is yet commenced
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be made online free of charge.
How to apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
1. Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
2. Read the qualification criteria.
3. From the home page, select the DSSC application.
4. On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
5. Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
Note: Please, ensure that all the required documents listed hereunder are uploaded correctly.
Requirements for Nigerian Army DSSC Jobs
- All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 32 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years of age by January...
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Govement Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any accredited institution of leaing. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Govement Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/frateity.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer.
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions goveing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- Medical Consultants applicants on successful completion of military training shall be granted the rank of Major.
- Applicants who successfully complete the military training shall be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of BSc (Engr), B Engr (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following areas: Civil Engineering, Quantity Survey, Architectural Engineering, Building Technology and Geographic Information Systems. Such academic fields must be registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers and Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or regulating professional bodies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select the DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
N/B: Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during the interview.
- Npower recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
- WAEC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
If you have questions about Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment, kindly reach us via the comment section and Bekeking.com Team will attend to you as soon as possible and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on January 17, 2022 by Admin