Rivers State Government Recruitment 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Rivers State recruitment on the Rivers State government recruitment portal 2023.
Are you interested in applying for the Rivers State Government recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Rivers State recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Rivers State Government recruitment 2023 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Rivers State Government job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Rivers State job registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Rivers State Government recruitment.
How to Apply for Rivers State Recruitment 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Rivers State Recruitment:
- Visit the Rivers State recruitment login portal at http://riversstate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Rivers State government job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Peace Corps Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- NIMET Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Rivers State Job 2023
To be qualified for the 2023/2024 Rivers State job, you need to have the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
Rivers State Government Civil Service Job Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Rivers State job application has not been officially announced. The deadline is…
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin