Do you wish to study at the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing? Are you interested in the Akwa Ibom state school of nursing 2021/2022 admission form for the academic session?
If yes, this page will guide you to an easy and faster application. See details on how to apply and the requirements.
I am going to walk you through on how to purchase and fill the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing form for this year.
The following are the schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State.
- School of Nursing (SON), Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing (SON), Eket
- School of Nursing (SON) Ikot-Ekpene
Requirements For Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form
- Candidate who wish to apply for must have a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE to include mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics and English language not more than two sitting
- Applicants should come to examination venue with pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt given by the cashier and passport photograph
- Only candidates who are qualified will be called for interview
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- The application form is obtainable at the cost of N8, 500 (eight thousand, five hundred naira only)only into bank (in favor of Abia State University Teaching Hospital) to the account department
- Completed form should be accompanied with two photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of form, email address and mobile telephone number
- Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form
See: List of Nursing Schools in Nigeria Whose Forms are Out
If there is anything you would like to ask us about the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form, kindly let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on May 14, 2021 by Admin
2 thoughts on “Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form 2021/2022”
please when is the form deadline?
How can i apply for school of nursing in akwa ibom