Akwa Ibom State Poly ND and HND Admission List 2020. This article will walk you through on how to check the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission list and will also provide Akwa Poly latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes that the list will soon be online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the Akwa Poly Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Admission List 2020
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the AKWAPOLY admission portal.
- Visit the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission portal via https://akwaibompoly.edu.ng/
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Check your name on the list
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AkwaPoly admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission list.
If you have any questions about the Akwa Ibom Poly admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.