ICPC Shortlisted candidates 2020/2021. This article will provide the list of ICPC successfully shortlisted candidates.
You will see how to check the names of ICPC successful candidates on the list of ICPC shortlisted candidates for ICPC screening which is upcoming.
Currently, the list of ICPC shortlisted candidates is yet to be published online. Applicants will be notified as soon as the list is out.
Information reaching us has it that the ICPC list of Shortlisted candidates will soon be out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and updates on ICPC shortlist 2020.
ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF Download
Candidates who applied for ICPC recruitment are hereby notified that the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is yet to release the names of shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are strongly advised to give no ears to any information telling them that the ICPC shortlisted candidate list is out.
Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and updates on ICPC recruitment and shortlist or you can bookmark this page on your browser for easy access.
How to Check ICPC Shortlisted Candidates Names
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through the email registered on the DCSL portal.
Ensure you check your mailbox regularly to know when you are called. You can visit www.icpc.gov.ng to get the latest news.
The Bekeking team will try as much as possible to keep you updated on the latest news and information on the ICPC recruitment and shortlist.
If you want to receive the latest update on the ICPC shortlisted candidates 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box.
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- ICPC Recruitment
- Coca Cola Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- WAEC Shortlisted Candidates
Latest News on ICPC Recruitment
Following the expiration of the deadline for submission of online applications for recruitment into the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, applicants and the general public should note the following:
1. That a total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2020 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation;
2. That only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered.
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Forensic
- Computer Science
- Mass Communications
- Quantity Surveying
- Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts
3. That shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
4. That no applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them;
5. That the online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
6. That applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification. They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
If you have any question on the ICPC shortlisted Candidates 2020, you are at liberty to drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you within the shortest possible time.
Last Updated on November 17, 2020 by Admin