Meaning of Poke in Facebook
Many Facebook users don’t really understand what poke means on Facebook. I will explain and answer the question in this article. Meaning of Poke in Facebook has been properly explained here. Continue reading
The following will be considered:
- What is the purpose of a poke?
- What does it mean when a girl pokes you on Facebook?
- What does it mean when somebody pokes you on Facebook?
- What do you do when someone pokes you on Facebook?
This is a feature on the social media platform that creates room for users to send a signal to friends.
It is worthy of note that the popularity of Facebook Poke has significantly gone down over the years but people are becoming conversant with poke and its meaning now.
Read Also: How to Check Facebook poke on Android
I will show you the two methods through which you can poke, Follow it to the end.
- Open the Facebook app
- Move down to the bottom of the screen and click the “Even more” button.
- Go to the “Application” switch and click more. Your poke will display here.
- Click the Pokes app, you will see friends who poked you recently, which you may have Poked. For instance, if you look at a friend’s page often, the Poke app will possibly recommend you provide this person a quick “poke.”.
- Go to the search bar on top of the Facebook Mobile application.
- Enter “Pokes.” This will direct you to the application.
Have you ever poked any of your friends on Facebook? What exactly do you think Facebook poke means? The answer is here in this article.
You can go to your Poke Page by clicking here
What does Poke Mean on Facebook?
Have you received a poke notification and wonders what it means? Chill and read the meaning below.
According to Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, Poke means to quickly push your fingers or another object into somebody or something.
The poke shows up on your friend’s page as a sign which indicates that you poked him or her and also provides the options to “Remove Poke” or “Poke Back”
The poke sent to you can be seen by you alone. Your visitors are not eligible to see it.
- How to Hide or Delete Post On Facebook
- How to Secure Facebook Account From Hackers
- Delete Facebook Group in 5 Steps
- How to Create Group On Facebook (A Step by Step Guide)
- Facebook Graph Search: How it works
- How to Create Facebook Account in 6 Steps
Having known the meaning of Facebook pokes, let’s quickly move to how to send a poke to your friends on Facebook.
How to Poke Someone On Facebook (Facebook lite)
Follow the steps below to send a poke notification to your friends:
1. Login to your Facebook account via the Facebook lite app
2. On your homepage, click on the icon at the center that looks like a circle. You will see a list of friends
3. Select the friend whom you would like to poke
4. Tap on the person’s profile picture, your chat with the person will open. tap on the profile picture again to go to the timeline.
5. You will see three vertical dots at the right-hand corner of the page, click on it and select poke from the dropdown list.
That’s how to use the poke feature on Facebook
How Many Times Can You Poke Someone?
You are allowed to poke someone once and wait for the person to poke back before you can poke him or her again.
I believe you enjoy this post, if so, please share with Your Friends. Thanks for reading.
You may like:
- How to Check Pokes On Android (Facebook Pokes 2019)
- Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- Download Facebook Lite: Facebook Lite Download
- How to View Facebook Profile as Public
Read More by clicking here
Last Updated on December 16, 2019 by Admin