This article will show you how to view your Facebook profile as public. Facebook undergoes updates regularly as new features are being added by the developers frequently.
This is done to provide Facebook users with a variety of enjoyable features that will help them connect and share ideas with people.
There is no atom of doubt that Facebook is one of the most largely used social media due to its uniqueness and user-friendly features.
Why Do People View Their Facebook Profile as Public?
People view their profile as someone else to enable them to visualize how their profile is viewed by their friends and other Facebook users who always see their profile.
Viewing your Facebook Profile as public clearly shows you the picture of what your friends see when they look at your profile.
Steps to View Facebook Profile as Public
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture
3. Click the black icon that looks like circle
4. You are at it. It will display your profile as shown below
That’s how simple it is.
You may also like:
- Cancel Pending Friend Request on Facebook (A Complete Guide)
- Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- Download Facebook Lite: Facebook Lite Download
- What does Poke mean on Facebook: Facebook Pokes
- How to Check Pokes On Android
Please share this post on how to view your Facebook profile as public with your friends by clicking any of the social media share icons below. Thanks for reading and do come back to check new articles.
Last Updated on June 24, 2023 by Admin