How to poke on Facebook has been what so many Facebook users aspire to know and also the meaning of Facebook poke itself. You are welcome to this step by step guide on how to poke on Facebook.
How to Poke Someone On Facebook
Follow the steps below to send a poke notification to your friends using Facebook lite app:
1. Login to your Facebook account via the Facebook lite app
2. On your homepage, click on the icon at the center that looks like a circle. You will see a list of friends
3. Select the friend whom you would like to poke
4. Tap on the person’s profile picture, your chat with the person will open. tap on the profile picture again to go to the timeline.
5. You will see three vertical dots at the right-hand corner of the page, click on it and select poke from the dropdown list.
That’s how to use the poke feature on Facebook
How Many Times Can You Poke Someone?
You are allowed to poke someone once and wait for the person to poke back before you can poke him or her again.
I believe you enjoy this post, if so, please share it with your friends by clicking the social media share buttons below. Thanks for reading.
You may like:
- How to Check Pokes On Android (Facebook Pokes 2019)
- Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- How to Secure Facebook Account From Hackers
If you have questions about how to poke on Facebook, kindly drop your questions in the comment box and please, remember to share this guide by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on April 7, 2022 by Admin