This post will teach you how to check Facebook Pokes on Facebook android.
Before we talk about how to check pokes on android, let’s quickly define and know the meaning of poke.
- How to Report a Post On Facebook (With Just Two Clicks)
- How to Stop Facebook Notification (In 5 Steps)
What is Poke on Facebook?
Poke indicates that someone needs your attention. It is just for fun not for any other thing.
Steps to poke someone on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your android (poke app)
2. Go to your Friend’s Facebook profile and tap on the circle like icon indicated on the picture below
3. Click on the profile picture
4. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner as shown in the picture below
5. Click the Poke from the displayed page as shown below
How to Check Pokes on Facebook using Android (Facebook pokes 2022)
Your Facebook friends who have poked you will be noted on the News Feed when you initially check in, and if you want you can get email alerts of pokes also. You are at liberty to reject, hide or poke back.
See: How to Block Someone on Facebook (Explained with Pictures)
Take note of the following:
- Any of your verified Facebook friends, their friends and anybody in a shared network can poke you. The same is applicable to people you can poke in return.
- Hiding poke from view eliminates it permanently. Facebook does not keep a long record of the poke you received.
- Confirm that your e-mail address and mobile number in your account settings are correct to make sure that poke notices reach you.
Where can I Check Pokes I’ve sent?
You can easily check how many pokes you’ve sent to your friends on your pokes page.
If you experience any difficulty finding your pokes page, look for it at https://facebook.com/pokes using your browser.
Bear it in mind that you cannot see pokes you removed from your pokes page, you will not check the poke again.
- What does Poke mean on Facebook: Facebook Pokes
- How to View Facebook Profile as Public
- Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- How to Change Facebook Password (Step by Step Guide)
- How to Remove Friends On Facebook
- Cancel Pending Friend Request on Facebook (A Complete Guide)
- How to View Facebook Pokes
Thanks for reading How to Check Pokes On Facebook and please remember to share this article by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
See Last Updated on April 7, 2022 by Admin