Unblock Someone On Facebook
This post will explicitly show you how to unblock someone on Facebook. Have you been looking for a way to unblock your blocked friends on Facebook? This post is here to help you out.
One may block a disturbing friend on Facebook and might change his/her mind later to unblock the person, reading this post to the end would tell you what to do in order to unblock your friends whom you have blocked.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com
2. Tap on the question mark icon at the top right corner of the screen and scroll down and click Privacy shortcuts
3. Click see more privacy settings under Privacy
4. Under General Account Settings, you will see Privacy at the left corner of the screen, click it.
5. Click Blocking under Privacy at the left-hand side of the screen
6. You will see your list of blocked friends below the Block users box.
7. Tap Unblock beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
If you do not want to follow the steps above click here to go directly to the list and tap Unblock that appears immediately after the name of the person you want to unblock.
That is how simple it is.
How to Unblocked Someone on Facebook App
1. Open your Facebook App and make sure you are logged in or you can log in by entering your login details.
2. Click on the main menu (three vertical lines at the top right corner of the screen. It is at the bottom-right corner of the screen for iPhone
3. Click Settings and Privacy
4. Tap Settings
5. Scroll down and click Blocking
6. The list of people you blocked will be displayed.
7. Tap Unblock beside the name of the person you want to unblock
To block Someone, you can see how to block someone on facebook here
How to Unblock Someone On Facebook Messenger
1. Open your Facebook messenger app. If you are not logged in already, enter your login details to log in to your account.
2. Go to your friend list and click on the friend you want to unblock
3. Click Unblock at the bottom of the screen or tap the icon that looks like “i in a circle” at the top right corner of the screen and select Unblock from the dropdown.
4. A message will pop up asking if you want to unblock, Click Unblock to unblock the person.
That is how to unblock someone on Facebook Messenger.
Did you get what you are looking for in this post? If yes, please share this article with other Facebook users via social media buttons below and do not forget to check back for more articles. Thanks.
- How to Secure Facebook Account From Hackers
- Delete Facebook Group in 5 Steps
- How to Create Group On Facebook (A Step by Step Guide)
- Facebook Graph Search: How it works
- How to Create Facebook Account in 6 Steps
- What does Poke mean on Facebook: Facebook Pokes
I believe this article on how to Unblock someone on Facebook is helpful to you, please share it by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on