How to hide or delete on facebook post will be explained in this post and the necessary steps which include pictures pointing at what to do are here.
You may want to hide a post due to one reason or another. There are some Facebook users who post things that get other users upset.
The best way to stop seeing a post that you don’t like each time you log n to your account without blocking the poster or unfollowing him or her is by hiding the post.
You can also hide your own post if you wish to, and this post will show you the steps you need to follow to get it done.
Let’s get started.
How do I delete a post I shared on my Page?
Follow the steps below to hide or delete a post from your page:
1. Open your Facebook app or go to www.faceboo.com, if you are not logged in, enter your login details to log in
2. Click on the three vertical lines at the top right corner of the screen
3. Scroll down and select Pages
4. Tap the page you would like to delete a post. In this case, I want to delete a post from Bekeking Connect
5. Click the three horizontal dots by the right-side of the post
6. Select Delete Post to delete it
You can simply go directly to your page by clicking here
How to Hide Post On Facebook
Facebook is user-friendly in such a way that you can easily hide any post you do not want while going through the News Feed with just two clicks.
1. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top of the post. ( three vertical in facebook lite)
2. You can select Hide post to just hide the post displayed or you can select to hide all post to hide all the post from that particular person.
That is how simple it is.
Is this post helpful? Please, share with other Facebook users using the social media button below. Thanks for reading.
- How to Secure Facebook Account From Hackers
- Delete Facebook Group in 5 Steps
- How to Create Group On Facebook (A Step by Step Guide)
- Facebook Graph Search: How it works
- How to Create Facebook Account in 6 Steps
If you like this article on how to hide a Facebook post, please share it by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on April 7, 2022 by Admin