Are you looking for a way to delete Group on Facebook? This post will show you how to delete Facebook Group.
Deleting a Facebook group is very simple and does not require much time to be spent as you will discover below.
How Do I Delete a Facebook Group?
Before we move to the business of deleting a Facebook group, let me quickly tell you what is involved.
You do not have the option to restore a deleted Facebook group. It is a permanent action that cannot be reversed.
The only person who can delete a Facebook group is the group admin. That’s to say, you must be admin of that group you want to delete before you can delete it.
Let’s get working.
Steps to Delete a Facebook Group on Mobile Phone
Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Log in to your Facebook account through your Facebook app
2. Click on the main menu
3. From your news feed, click Groups
4. Select the group you want to delete
5. Click on the icon that looks like v
6. Tap Group Info
7. Click Members
8. Click on each member and select Remove member
9. Do this to all the member on the group and make sure you don’t remove yourself.
10. Once you have removed everyone else from the group, you can leave the group
11. Click Leave Group
11. A message will pop up asking if you would like to give up your admin privileges.
12. Click Leave Group
Delete a Facebook group on the Desktop
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the group you want to delete
2. Click on Members at the left side of the screen
3. Select each of the members on the list and click on the gear icon
4. Choose Delete member and remove them simultaneously
5. After Removing all the members, remove yourself
6. Click Leave Group.
I hope this post is helpful. if so please share it with other social media users and do come back for more articles. Thanks.
Trending Articles: How to Change Name on Facebook (6 Simplified Steps)
Last Updated on June 24, 2023 by Admin