WAEC GCE CRS Questions and Answers 2020. I will be showing you WAEC GCE Christian Religious Studies objective and theory questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC GCE CRS questions are set and many more examination details.
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions annually from areas student should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
WAEC GCE CRS answers and questions Objectives and Essay will be provided here and the authenticity of this WAEC GCE 2020 CRK solutions to questions has been tested and confirmed to be sure.
See: WAEC GCE Timetable
WAEC GCE CRS Essay And Objective Questions and Answers 2020 (EXPO)
The 2020 WAEC GCE CRS answers (expo) will be posted here during the WAEC GCE Christian Religious Studies exam. Keep checking and reloading this page to know when the answers are posted. Do not forget to reload this page in order to see the answers.
WAEC GCE CRS Answers 2020 Loading…
The questions below are not exactly 2020 WAEC GCE CRK questions and answers but likely WAEC GCE CRS repeated questions and answers.
These questions are strictly for practice. The 2020 WAEC GCE CRS expo will be posted on this page on the day of the WAEC GCE Christian Religious Studies examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
1. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
2. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
3. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
4. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
5. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
6. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
7. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
8. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
- WAEC GCE English Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Marketing Questions and Answers
If you have any questions about the 2020 WAEC GCE CRS questions and answers, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Admin