WAEC GCE Marketing Questions and Answers 2020. I will be showing you the WAEC GCE Marketing objective and theory repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how WAEC GCE Marketing questions are set and how to answer them.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in May/June and November/December respectively.
- 1 WAEC GCE Marketing Objectives and Essay answers 2020 (Expo)
- 2 Tips on How to Pass WAEC GCE Marketing Questions
WAEC GCE Marketing Objectives and Essay answers 2020 (Expo)
The 2020 WAEC GCE Marketing expo will be posted here on the day of the WAEC GCE Marketing examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
WAEC GCE 2020 Marketing Answers Loading...
The questions below are the WAEC GCE 2020 Marketing Practice Questions. Go through them and be ready to score high in your WAEC GCE 2020 Marketing Examination.
Tips on How to Pass WAEC GCE Marketing Questions
Following the tips provided in this post will help you score high in the upcoming WAEC GCE Marketing examination.
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Goods produced for immediate use by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
3. Which of the following is not a component of marketing mix?
4. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
A. Life style
5. In Nigeria, the body that ensures that its members operate according to their professional ethics is the
More objective questions and theory loading…
- WAEC GCE Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Physics Questions and Answers
Have a Target and Work Towards Actualizing it
You have decided to pass WAEC GCE Marketing 2020 and I am sure of that. Now, the next thing you should do is set targets.
You have told yourself, “I will score A in WAEC GCE Marketing 2020”, that’s not all. You need to plan on how to make it happen to make an excellent WAEC result. Create a timetable and master plan to achieve your goals.
Get the Recommended Textbook on Marketing for 2020 WAEC Examination
Normally, Neco recommends books for the examination. But apart from WAEC GCE Literature in English where certain novels are compulsory, you are free to use any good Marketing textbook to prepare for WAEC GCE 2020 exam.
Some textbooks are more difficult to understand. If you have any topic you are finding difficult to understand, then get a textbook that will simplify the topics and make life better for you.
Do not Skip Marketing Examples and Exercise you Come Across While Reading:
Many candidates are fond of skipping exercises and even examples while studying textbooks. In fact, we like notebooks so much that we could ask, “can I read my notebook and pass WAEC GCE Marketing 2020?” Don’t be scared of attempting exercises in Marketing. Face the challenges.
If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE Marketing Questions and Answers 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 21, 2020 by Admin