NECO Result 2020 is out. This post will walk you through on how to check NECO result and will also tell you NECO result 2020 release date.
The National Examination Council, NECO releases its result on NECO result checking portal and candidates are expected to buy NECO result card at the cost of 300 Naira only from any NECO office across the country.
Note: NECO Result 2020 has been released.
How to Check NECO Result
- Visit NECO result checking portal at https://www.mynecoexams.com/results/ or neco.gov.ng
- Select examination type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN Number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on Check My Result button
- Wait for your result to be displayed
- Print your result slip
What IS NECO ‘No CA 3’ ( Continuous Assessment for students of 3)
What does No CA 3 mean: It means your school did not upload their Students continuous assessment 3 on our database and by such the result of such candidate will not be released.
How can I solve it: Go to the office where your candidates wrote the exam and you are required to pay Twenty Thousand Naira for the last submission all payments must be made into NECO TSA ACCOUNT.
How Schools Can Make payment for Late CA 3 Submission:
If you did not upload your candidate’s CA 3 at the appointed time you’ll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you’ll be able to upload any candidates CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
Use these steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
Candidates cannot do anything to solve the issue. Contact your school to do the needful as specified by NECO.
If you have any question on how to check NECO Result 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall answer you within the shortest possible time.
Please, share this post by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on January 13, 2021 by Admin