Have you made any mistakes on your JAMB registration data or do you wish to change your course or institution of choice?
This post will walk you through everything you need to know about JAMB Change of Course/Institution for 2023/2024.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to notify the candidates who made mistakes while filling out their 2023 UTME registration form that they can now make corrections on the data listed hereunder:
You can now make corrections to any of these Data (Kindly make Payment here and visit the nearest CBT Centre for correction.)
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
How Much is Jamb Change of Course/Institution?
The cost for Change of Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. is 2,500 (two thousand five hundred) naira only
Is JAMB Change of Course Form Out
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has commenced the sale of the 2023 JAMB correction of data form.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution/Data Correction Procedure.
1. Go to http://jamb.gov.ng.
2. Log in to your profile by clicking Create e-Facility Account/Log in
3. Enter your Email and Password and tap Login
4. Select the year
5. Click Registration (2023 only)
6. Click 2022 UTME Data Correction
7. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction under select Correction Options and click Continue with Correction
8. Click Make New Payment
9. Select mode of Payment (Remita payment or Unified payment).
10. Confirm your information
11. Tap Continue to Payment
12. Click Pay Now (you will be redirected to remita.net)
13. Under how do you want to pay, select CARD and enter your card details
14. Click Continue
15. Select Choice of Institution/Course Correction
If you do not have an account, you can create an account here
You can go directly to the Correction link here
- List of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
- List of State Universities in Nigeria and Their School Fees
- List of Nursing Schools in Nigeria Currently Selling Admission
JAMB Change of Course or Institution /Data Correction from 2023 Downward.
For 2023 and the years below, the steps below will enable you to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2023 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin
That’s how to register and fill jamb change of course and institution form.
If this article is helpful, please share it with other people on social media by using the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on May 23, 2023 by Admin
16 thoughts on “JAMB Change of Course/Institution for 2023/2024 (A Step by Step Guide)”
I scored 180,can i go fo b.admin?
Do Federal Polytechnic Ede Accept Second Choice
My score in jamb is 150 i want to study political science,am I to go ahead
Can I study nursing in lautech with 215
Can I get admission I score 140 in jamb and am aspirin for microbiology
I scored 140 can study microbiology in ibbu lapai
My cause is accounting and i score 160 in jamb
What is the cut off mark in fuoye in this year
I score 160 in jamb can get admission to fuoye
I scored 176 in my UTME exam, can I get admission in federal University Dustinma?
I want to study medicine in federal university of lafia nassawa.
It depends on the school you want choose
I scored 185, in jamb..can I get admission into Lagos state university nor polytechnic school..
And I want to study “Computer science” is it possible for me..??
Hi i want to know if it’s to late to do a change of institution ,i took jamb last year I scored 197 can I still do the change? To fed uni abakiliki
I dont think so because jamb is only valid for one year that is why you need to do another jamb and take the school u want to take
How can I get admintion I score 150 in jamb and am aspirin for political science