WAEC CRK Questions and Answers 2021. I will be showing you WAEC CRK objective and theory repeated questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC Christian Religious Knowledge questions are set and many more examination details.
Scroll to the bottom for today’s CRS/CRK answers (expo)
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions annually from areas student should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
WAEC CRK answers and questions Objectives and Essay are dealt with here in detail. And the authenticity of this WAEC 2021 CRS solution to questions has been tested and confirmed to be sure.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
So, if you are seriously in need of these WAEC questions as well as the answers, then you don’t have to worry because we have all your problems solved from all angles.
WAEC CRK/CRS Questions and Answers
WAEC CRS Questions and Answers 2021 Loading…
WAEC CRK Obj Answers:
God’s hand was at work to save Jacob and his family. Joseph was equipped by God from childhood with the power of dream interpretation. While under the service of Potiphar he was imprisoned and in prison, he exhibited this rare talent by interpreting dreams for his fellow prisoners, among whom were the chief butler and the chief baker.
Pharaoh had two dreams; the first was the dream of seven sleek and fat cows and seven gaunt and thin cows that came out from the Nile. The gaunt and, thin ate up the sleek and fat cows. The second was the dream of seven ears of grains, plump and good growing on one stalk and after them sprouted seven ears thin and blighted by the wind. The thin ears swallowed the seven plump and full ears. The dreams gave Pharaoh great concern, and none of his magicians was able to interprete them. The chief butler for whom Joseph successfully interpreted his dream, brought to the knowledge of Pharaoh Joseph’s power of dream interpretation.
Joseph was called out of the prison as directed by Pharaoh, and he was able to tell Pharaoh that the dreams represented divine revelation concerning the approaching seven years of plentiful agricultural harvest to be followed by seven years of intensive famine. Joseph went further to suggest that a wise person be appointed by Pharaoh to oversee the storage of food during the seven years of plenty, against the years of famine. Joseph was appointed not only the overseer of the storage of food, but the governor of Egypt and the second in command to Pharaoh. Joseph was renamed Zaphenath-Paneah by Pharaoh. Joseph was able to discharge the function effectively, and thus stored food in abundance during the season of plenty. The food was sold to the Egyptians and the entire world during the famine.
More Answers Loading…
1. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
2. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
3. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
4. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
5. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
6. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
7. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
8. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
9. Amos told the Israelites that they have turned justice into
ANSWER: C (wormwood)
WAEC CRS Essay and Objective 2021 (EXPO)
The above questions are not exactly 2021 WAEC CRK questions and answers but likely WAEC CRS repeated questions and answers and past questions.
These questions are for practice. The 2021 WAEC CRS expo will be posted on this page during the WAEC CRK examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
Today’s WAEC CRS Answers
CRS OBJ: (2020 Answers)
21-30: A – – B- – ACAB
After the prayer of Moses to God to appoint a leader to replace him so that a lsrael would not be without a leader. God instructed him to Joshua the son of Nun,a man with the spirit of God and lay his hand upon him. He told Moses to make him stand before Eleazer, the priest and the entire congregation. He should be commissioned before the people and this would make the people to obey himas soon as he becomes a leader.
Prior to the above, Joshua was one of the twelve spies sent out and his courage gave a lot of support to the people . Also, he was a man of faith and through his faith the people actually overcome at the end.
The instructions God gave to Joshua on his assumption of leadership over Israel.
1. God assured Joshua of his victory and success in leadership assignments.
2. The book of the law should not depart from the mouth of Joshua.
3. Joshua should meditate on the book of the law day and night in other to do what is written on it.
4. By doing what is written on the book of the law,he would make his way prosperous Continuation
and success would come to his way.
5. God directed Joshua on how to conquer the city of Jericho and the people were to match against it for seven days.
(i)political leaders are expected to be courageous
(ii)Political leaders are expected to lead the people by the law of God
(iii)Political leaders are expected to be good examples before the people that they are leading.
At the wilderness of ziph, David had a better opportunity of killing or taking Saul’s life, but he did not, David Abisaha met Saul where he was sleeping,Abishai met requested David to let him pin Saul to the Earth but David refused to grant his request.
In David’s words,”touch not God’s annoited “but wait for the Lord to smite him one day for he shall go down into battle and perish. David therefore took Saul’s spear and his jar of water and left with Abishai and did no harm to Saul. David having gone a far distance called upon Abner and blamed him for failing to keep proper watch over Saul the Saul the king . So David had opportunities of getting rid of the life of Saul his enemy but he did not,he left everything for God.
Four benefits of self control are;
(i) Saves you from committing sin
(ii) It can also makes your enemy to repent and love you
(iii) It draws Christians closer to God
(iv) Knowledge and understanding prevails over your enemy
The prayer of the righteous is very powerful in its working (or, operation).” James has just exhorted us to “pray for one another, so that you may be healed.” This may refer to healing from illness, especially illness that may be the result of unconfessed sin. Or, it may refer also to spiritual healing, since James has instructed us to confess our sins to one another. But his point is that whether your need is physical or spiritual, prayer is very powerful. But, he qualifies it. In other words if we have been justified by faith, we stand before God with a righteousness that is not our own. If you think that you can approach God through your righteousness, you do not understand the gospel. The gospel shuts us all up under sin, showing that our own righteousness will never satisfy God’s holy.
(ii)It’s built into our very existence. Because we are created in His image, God’ image, we are to mimic Christ-like behavior.
(ii)Prayer is an avenue to resolution, the path to finding an answer to a problem. It provides insight to our dilemmas and tough decisions.
Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in front of the whole assembly of Israel, spread out his hands
– toward heaven and said: “Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way. You have kept your promise to your servant David my father; with your mouth you have promised and with your hand you have fulfilled it—as it is today. “Now Lord, the God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father the promises you made to him when you said, ‘You shall never fail to have a successor to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your descendants are careful in all they do to walk before me faithfully as you have done.’ And now, God of Israel, let your word that you promised your servant David my father come true. “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! Yet give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy, Lord my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.
(i) By identifying and providing peculiar needs of their society
(ii) By building industries and productive infrastructure capable of creating employment opportunities
(iii) By commiting resources to the improvement of human capital through scholarships and grants
In the evening after Jesus had died on the cross, a wealthy man, named Joseph of Arimathea,who was a disciple of Jesus went to Pilate and requested for the body of Jesus. His request was granted and he took the body of Jesus and laid it in his own tomb. The women disciple Mary Magdalene and other many were there and sat opposite the sepulchre. Soldiers were posted to the tomb to ensure that His body was not stolen by His disciples, in order to tell the people that He has risen. The soldiers did not only guard the tomb,but highly secured it by rolling a stone on it to seal the tomb
(i) Excessive/expensive coffin
(ii) Engagement of expensive entertainer
Keep reloading this page for more answers
If you have any questions about WAEC CRK Questions and Answers 2021, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on September 28, 2021 by Admin