WAEC CRK Questions and Answers 2020. I will be showing you WAEC CRK objective and theory repeated questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC Christian Religious Knowledge questions are set and many more examination details.
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions annually from areas student should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
WAEC CRK answers and questions Objectives and Essay are dealt with here in detail. And the authenticity of this WAEC 2020 CRS solutions to questions have been tested and confirmed to be sure.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
So if you are seriously in need of this WAEC questions as well as the answers, then you don’t have to worry because we have all your problems solved in all angles.
WAEC CRK/CRS Questions and Answers
1. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
2. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
3. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
4. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
5. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
6. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
7. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
8. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
9. Amos told the Israelites that they have turned justice into
ANSWER: C (wormwood)
WAEC CRS Essay and Objective 2020 (EXPO)
The above questions are not exactly 2020 WAEC CRK questions and answers but likely WAEC CRS repeated questions and answers and past questions.
These questions are for practice. The 2020 WAEC CRS expo will be posted on this page 30 minutes before the WAEC CRK examination starts. Keep checking and refreshing this page for the answers.
WAEC CRS Questions and Answers 2020 Loading…
If you have any question about WAEC CRK Questions and Answers 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on