Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Borno State Teachers recruitment on the Borno State government recruitment portal- bornostate.gov.ng
Are you interested in applying for Borno teachers recruitment 2022? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Borno State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Borno State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2022 (SUBEB 2022) starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Borno State teachers programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
The government of Borno state is set to recruit 3000 teachers into Borno state SUBEB.
Note: Borno state teachers application is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the form.
The Borno State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is set to employ casual teachers, who are to work as interns for a period of two years.
The programme is under the Borno State Teaching Experience Acquisition Channel (Borno TEACH). It’s a special intervention scheme designed to fill the existing vacancies in the Public Primary/Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges in the State.”
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Borno State Teachers job.
How to Apply for Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Borno teachers recruitment:
- Visit the Borno state teachers login portal at www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Borno state recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Borno Tescom Job
- NCE ( with the minimum of merit in the teaching subjects)
- B.A (Ed)/ BSc (Ed)/ B.Ed (with the minimum of second class lower division in the teaching subjects), while those with B.A/B.Sc in any of the primary/secondary school subjects mustpossess Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from reputable universities in addition.
- B.Tech (Ed)/ B.Sc (Ed) (Tech)/B.Sc/HND (for Technical Colleges only)
Borno State Teachers Registration Closing Date
The Borno teachers Recruitment/Registration has been officially announced. The period of online registration shall be between…
Borno Teachers Recruitment Test Date
This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for Borno Teachers recruitment exercise that, the online Test holds…
To stay updated on the Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
If you have any questions about Borno State Teachers recruitment, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Admin