Borno State Civil Service Recruitment 2022. This page will guide you on how to apply for Borno State Government recruitment on the Borno State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2022.
Are you interested in applying for the Borno State Civil Service Commission recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Borno State government recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Borno State Civil Service recruitment 2022 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Borno State Government Civil Service Commission recruitment will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Borno State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Borno State Civil Service recruitment.
How to Apply for Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Borno Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit the Borno State Civil Service Commission portal at www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Sign up here to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Borno State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Sign in here
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment
- Abia State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date
- NALDA Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Requirements for Borno State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for 2022/2023 Borno State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Borno State Government Civil Service Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Borno State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on Borno State Civil Service Commission recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on May 14, 2022 by Admin