Community Police Recruitment/Registration 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Community Policing recruitment on the Police Service recruitment portal.
Are you interested in joining the Community Police recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Community Policing recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Community Police recruitment 2021 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Community Policing programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Community application form should do so by visiting the Police website at www.pyes.gov.ng and download the Community Police form 2021 PDF.
Note: Community Police registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the job.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to apply for Community Police job vacancies.
How to Register for Community Police Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Community Police Job:
- Visit Police login portal at www.npf.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the Community Policing official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- NIPOST Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Workforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- 9mobile Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements For Community Police Recruitment
- First School living certificate
- NYSC discharged certificate
- NYSC exemption letter for those without the one mentioned above
- SSCE/GCE or NABTEB result/certificate with at least five credits at not more than two sittings.
- Npower appointment/engagement letter, (only for current beneficiaries)
- A valid means of identification in terms of ID card.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Certificate of Origin
Community Policing Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Community Police Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on June 13, 2021 by Admin