This article will show you step by step guide on how to create a Gmail account. Setting up a free Gmail account is not a difficult task, it is an easy process that takes little time to complete.
Steps to Create a Gmail Account
The steps below will walk you through:
1. Go to Create your Google Account for Gmail.
2. A form will appear for you to fill in your details
3. Enter your first and last name in the Name in the spaces provided.
4. Type your desired username under Choose your username. Your Gmail email address will be your username followed by “@gmail.com.” If your Gmail username is “Bekeking,” for instance, your Gmail address is “[email protected].”
5. Enter a password for your Gmail account under Create a password and enter the password under confirm your password to confirm it. Pick an email password that is difficult to guess. For better security, you can enable two-factor authentication for your Gmail account later.
6. Click Next.
7. You are asked to verify your phone number. You can skip this step if you prefer.
8. Enter your mobile phone number and an alternate email address for account verification and authorization. Google uses this information to protect your privacy and to allow you to recover a lost password.
9. Enter your birth date and gender in the fields provided.
10. Click Next.
To get more information, click Yes I’m in to get more from your number
Read and the Privacy and Terms and then click I Agree to continue.
Note: If you do not agree with the privacy and terms, you will not be able to continue creating the Gmail account.
That’s how to create a Gmail account. You’re done. Once you click I Agree you’re taken to the My Account page for the email address you just created. From there, you can sign into your account, manage your personal information, and set your account preferences.
I hope this post is helpful. Please share with other people by using the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Admin