Yahoo mail or yahoo email account is a free email service offered by Yahoo.
Yahoo provides its users with 1,000 GB of storage space. You can send and receive large attachments without having to use services like Dropbox or Google Drive. To create a Yahoo account you simply need to follow a few easy steps.
Sign Up for a New Yahoo Account
The steps below will walk you through to create your yahoo mail account:
2. Enter your first and last name in the spaces provided.
3. Type your desired username under Email address. Your Yahoo email address will be your username followed by “@yahoo.com.” If your Yahoo username is “Bekeking,” for instance, your Yahoo email address will be “[email protected]”
4. Enter a password for your Yahoo account under Create a password and enter the password under confirm your password to confirm it. Pick an email password that is difficult to guess for better security.
5. Select your country code and enter your mobile phone number
6. Enter your birth month, day and year
7. After filling the form, click Continue.
8. In the next window, click Text me a code.
8. Enter the verification code that you will receive on your mobile phone and click Verify.
9. You will see Congratulations, your account has been created.
10. To access your Yahoo mail page, click Continue button.
That is how to create a yahoo mail account.
If this article is helpful, please share it with others by using the social media button below. Thanks for reading.
Last Updated on