WAEC GCE Agric Questions and Answers 2020. I will be showing you the WAEC GCE Agricultural Science objective and theory questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC GCE Agric questions are set and many more examination details.
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions annually from areas student should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
WAEC GCE Agric Science answers and questions Objectives and Essay will be provided here and the authenticity of this WAEC GCE 2020 Agric solutions to questions has been tested and confirmed to be sure.
See: WAEC GCE Timetable
WAEC GCE Agric Essay And Objective Questions and Answers 2020 (EXPO)
The WAEC GCE Agric Science answers will be posted here during the WAEC GCE Agriculture exam.
WAEC GCE Agric Answers Loading… Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers
WAEC GCE Agriculture Practice Questions and Answers
The questions below are not exactly 2020 WAECE Agric science questions and answers but likely WAEC GCE Agric repeated questions and answers.
These questions are strictly for practice. The 2020 WAEC GCE Agric expo will be posted on this page on the day of the WAEC GCE Agriculture examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
1. Oestrogen in female animals is not responsible for
A. development of secondary sexual characteristics
B. on set of heat period
C. milk let – down after parturition
D. development of udder
2. A beef cow gained 75 kg over a period of two months and two days. What is its average weight gain?
A. 0.83 kg
B. 1.21 kg
C. 1.28 kg
D. 2. 25kg
3. A disadvantage of natural incubation is that
A. the eggs cannot be candled
B. the chicks are less healthy
C. the brooding hens sometimes abandon the eggs
D. it takes a longer time for eggs to hatch
4. Ruminants fed on dried grasses are given feed supplements to
A. increase in water intake
B. provide bulk to feed
C. reduce microbial activity
D. provide deficient nutrients
5. Which of the following animal disease is not associated with malnutrition?
C. Milk fever
6. The type of energy obtained from the sun for agricultural uses is known as
A. potential energy
B. mechanical energy
C. nuclear energy
D. solar energy
E. kinetic energy
7. Which of the following implements will be used for the next farm operation after clearing a new farmland?
8. Which of the following cannot be used to rub the metal parts of farm tools before storage?
B. palm oil
D. petroleum jelly
E. spent engine oil
9. The common surveying equipment for farmland include the following except
A. ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. measuring tape
D. gunter’s chain
10. An example of fungal disease of stored grains is
C. soft rot
D. damping off
If you have any questions about the 2020 WAEC GCE Agric Science questions and answers, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Admin