2020 WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and Answers, WAEC GCE Civic Education Expo, WAEC GCE Civic Education Past questions and everything you need to know about 2020 Neco civic Education will be provided in this article.
WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and Answers 2020 (Expo)
The 2020 WAEC GCE Civic Education expo will be posted here on the day of the WAEC GCE Civic Education examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
WAEC GCE 2020 Civic Education Answers Loading..
The questions below are the WAEC past questions and answers that will help you in your 2020 WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions.
See: WAEC GCE Timetable
1. The legitimate power to compel others into obedience is
2. The organization responsible for the issuance of driving license is
(a) Federal Road Safety Commission
(b) National Union of road Transport Workers
(c) Nigeria Immigration Service
(d) Nigeria Police force
(e) Vehicle Inspection Office
3. Which of the following is a preventive measure against cultism?
(a) Drug Abuse should be encouraged
(b) Religious and moral education should be removed from the school curriculum
(c) Students should be allowed to join any group
(e) Students should be counseled on the evils of cultism.
4. The agency in Nigeria charged with the responsibility of controlling drug abuse is
(a) Federal Road Safety Corps
(b) National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
(c) National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency
(d) National Orientation Agency
(e) Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps.
5. Civil Society organizations contribute to the citizen’s ability to exchange- on national issues
6. Constitutional review and amendment is the sole responsibility of the
7. The most effective means of resolving dispute in the society is
(c) Court action
8. The skill-acquisition project that requires huge capital to start is
- WAEC GCE CRS Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Economics Questions and Answers
9. The Nigeria Police Act of 1964 spells out the following functions except
(a) Apprehension of offenders
(b) Bribery and corruption
(c) Prevention and detention of criminals
(d) Protection of lives and property
(e) preservation of law and order
10. Which of the following organizations is not expected to protest against government policies?
(a) Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
(b) Association of market Women
(c) National Council of Women Societies
(d) Nigeria Football Association
(e) Nigeria Financial Institutions
If you have any questions about the 2020 WAEC GCE Civic Education questions and answers, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Admin