Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Ogun State Teachers recruitment on the Ogun State government recruitment portal- teach.ogunstate.gov.ng
Are you interested in applying for Ogun teachers recruitment 2021? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2021 (SUBEB 2021) starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Ogun State teachers programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Ogun state teachers application is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the form.
The Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is set to employ casual teachers, who are to work as interns for a period of two years.
The programme is under the Ogun State Teaching Experience Acquisition Channel (Ogun TEACh). It’s a special intervention scheme designed to fill the existing vacancies in the Public Primary/Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges in the State.”
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Ogun State Teachers job.
How to Apply for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Ogun teachers recruitment:
- Visit the Ogun state teachers login portal at http://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Ogun state recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Ogun Tescom Job
- NCE ( with the minimum of merit in the teaching subjects)
- B.A (Ed)/ BSc (Ed)/ B.Ed (with the minimum of second class lower division in the teaching subjects), while those with B.A/B.Sc in any of the primary/secondary school subjects mustpossess Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from reputable universities in addition.
- B.Tech (Ed)/ B.Sc (Ed) (Tech)/B.Sc/HND (for Technical Colleges only)
Ogun State Teachers Registration Closing Date
The Ogun teachers Recruitment/Registration has been officially announced. The period of online registration shall be between Wednesday 31st March and Tuesday, 13th April 2021.
Ogun Teachers Recruitment Test Date
This is to inform prospective candidates who applied for Ogun recruitment exercise that, the online Test holds…
To stay updated on the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
If you have any question about Ogun State Teachers recruitment, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on June 21, 2021 by Admin