NIPC Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission recruitment on the NIPC official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NIPC recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NIPC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NIPC application form should do so by visiting the NIPC website atwww.nipc.gov.ng and download the NIPC form 2020 PDF.
Note: NIPC investment incentives registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NIPC job vacancies.
Note: The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on NIPC recruitment 2020.
Requirements for NIPC Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NIPC Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NIPC job:
- Visit the NIPC login portal at https://nipc.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NIPC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Blue Internship Programme
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
NIPC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NIPC 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NIPC
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission is an agency of the Federal Government established to encourage, promote and coordinate investments in Nigeria.
One Stop Investment Centre
The One Stop Investment Centre, houses 27 Government agencies, and provides investment facilitation services, reduce time required to process regulatory approvals and permits and assist with information and requirements from incorporation to expansion
To stay updated on the latest news about NIPC Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on