AMCON Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment on the AMCON official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the AMCON recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the AMCON job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the AMCON application form should do so by visiting the AMCON website at www.amcon.com.ng and download the AMCON form 2020 PDF.
Note: AMCON registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register AMCON job vacancies.
Note: The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on AMCON recruitment 2020.
Requirements for AMCON Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for AMCON Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for AMCON job:
- Visit the AMCON login portal at https://amcon.com.ng/career.php
- Follow the instructions on the AMCON official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Blue Internship Programme
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
AMCON Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for AMCON 2020 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About AMCON
AMCON was established to be a key stabilising and re-vitalising tool in the Nigerian economy. We require a highly skilled workforce to help achieve the objectives of the Corporation.
With our team of highly experienced professionals and bright fresh graduates, one can be assured that AMCON is a great place to work as we provide an exciting and challenging environment where achievement is rewarded.
To stay updated on the latest news about AMCON Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on