KWASU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Kwara State University, Ilorin releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for KWASU 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
How Much Is KWASU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the KWASU Post Utme form.
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
KWASU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for KWASU Post Utme is 160. See KWASU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post Utme / Pre-Admission Screening 2020
Online registration starts from ...
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click Pay Now
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Recommended: How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
KWASU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of KWASU Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
If you have questions concerning KWASU Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section.
Last Updated on