AAU Post Utme Form 2023/2024. Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently not on sale but will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management.
Note: The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
AAU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for AAU Post Utme screening form is 180. See AAU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply For AAU Post Utme Form 2023
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as the Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
All such candidates must enter all relevant certificate documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
NOTE: Due to the medical and dental Council decision on AAU medicine and surgery, our university will not admit candidates in this current 2023/2024 session. Candidates are advised to change their course to medical lab science, physiology, nursing, Anatomy, engineering or any preferred science course. They may wish to change to other Universities of their choice.
Recommended: JAMB Change of Course/Institution
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form no initials shall be entertained.
Will there be Post Utme Exam for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)?
There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening.
After Registering for the Post UTME/Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded when it’s time.
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and the portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
AAU Post Utme Form Closing Date
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from…
If you have questions concerning AAU Post/ Direct Entry screening exercise, kindly reach via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media buttons below.
Candidates should check the University website ww.aauekpoma.edu.ng and Portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission procedure.
- Any Applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2023/2024 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be ‘disqualified’
ONLINE screening for candidates with awaiting results will be done at a later date to be communicated to affected candidates.
If you have any questions about the AAU Post Utme screening exercise, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin