Sule Lamido University, SLU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management. This post will be updated immediately Sule Lamido University (SLU) releases the 2021 SLU Post Utme Form
- 1 SLU Post UTME Eligibility
- 2 SLU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 How to Apply for SLU post Utme Form 2020
- 4 Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
SLU Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
SLU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for SLU Post Utme is 160. See SLU Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for SLU post Utme Form 2020
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using MasterCard, verve card, credit card, and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education –
- Faculty of Humanities –
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences –
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- JAMB Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
SLU Screening Date
The examination date for SLU Post Utme screening has not been fixed by the institution.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Note: Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
SLU Post Utme Form Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of SLU Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
If you have questions on SLU Post Utme Form 2021, kindly reach us via the comment section, and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on October 19, 2021 by Admin