NDU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 is out. Niger Delta University Yenagoa, NDU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cut off mark, and registration details for the 2020/2021 Admission have been officially announced by the school management.
NDU Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before…
NDU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for NDU Post Utme is 160. See NDU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for NDU Post Utme Screening Form 2020
- Visit nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is…
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
NDU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of NDU Post Utme is 31st August 2020 as announced by the management of Niger Delta University.
Email Address: [email protected]
If you have questions about NDU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us through the comment section.
Last Updated on July 17, 2020 by Admin