TSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022. Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cut off mark and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Taraba State University, Jalingo released has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for TSU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise and invites the eligible candidates to apply for the Post Utme.
Taraba State University Post UTME Eligibility.
Eligible candidates are required to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to the TSU account. Fill the form online and submit online.
Then print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
You are to upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result, etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result.
TSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for TSU Post Utme is 130. See TSU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for TASU Post Utme 2021
Thank you for your interest in choosing Taraba State University, Jalingo, as your preferred institution of higher learning. The University’s application process is simple and concise.
kindly ensure you follow the instructions below:
1. visit TSU Post Utme portal at http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
2. Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address, and phone number.
3. Click on the button “Pay Now” under the select payment option to make payment.
4. Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
5. Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
6. Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
Note: Please, note that your results would be verified online, so ensure you put in the actual record; without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
7. Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
8. Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip.
9. Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
Also, ensure you keep your USERNAME and PASSWORD handy; they are your login requirements to log in to the application portal. Wishing you the best!
Please note that; Falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only.
Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at the Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
TASU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the TSU Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Email: [email protected]
If you have questions about TSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us through the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook or any of the social share media icons below.
Last Updated on October 8, 2021 by Admin