OOU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cut off mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for OOU 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
OOU Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice on or before…
OOU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for OOU Post Utme is 180. See OOU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How Much Is OOU Post Utme Form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the OOU Post Utme Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form 2020
Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
OOU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The screening date is yet to be announced
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
OOU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the OOU Post Utme screening form has been announced by the management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye. Application closes Thursday 17th of September 2020
If you have questions about OOU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us via the comment section
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin