Last Updated on
How to Check Jamb Caps For 2019, Have you asked; “How do I Check, Accept or Reject Admission Status on CAPS for Jamb?” This post will tell you everything you need to know about Jamb Caps Login, how to Accept Admission Status on Jamb Caps portal and Jamb Caps Latest News update.
JAMB CAPS Admission for this year 2019 Jambites is still ongoing as Jamb 2020 registration and examination dates are yet to be released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Welcome to a guide on how to check your admission status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System ( Jamb CAPS).
We shall take a look at the following:
- jamb caps admission status
- jamb caps login 2019
- how to check jamb caps
- how to check jamb caps 2019
- jamb caps 2019 admission status
- jamb caps portal
- caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status
- jamb admission list 2019/2020
This post will show you how to use your phone or computer and check your admission status on Jamb CAPS.
You will learn here, how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS. It is a known fact that before your institution of choice releases its admission list, the list or admission status first appears on the Jamb portal.
Students are always advised to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS while waiting for their schools of choice to release the admission list.
What Is JAMB CAPS?
JAMB CAPS simply means Central Admission Processing System. This was created by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to ensure accurate and transparent admission processes.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is designed to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal that enables institutions to request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
How To Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Having known what Jamb CAPS is all about, let’s quickly go to the steps to check your admission status on Jamb CAPS.
How to Accept or Reject Admission On Jamb CAPS Using Computer
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click Create e-facility account/Log in
3. Enter your Email and password
4. Click Check Admission Status at the left sidebar
5. Click Access My CAPS
6. Click Admission Status and wait for your admission status to load and display.
7. You can accept or reject admission by tapping the Accept Admission or Reject Admission buttons at the bottom.
How to Accept or Reject Admission On Jamb CAPS Using Your Mobile Phone
1. Open your browser ( chrome or firefox)
2. Visit https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
3. Tap the Menu button of your phone if you are using Firefox (the three horizontal lines at the right hand of the majority of android phones). If you are using chrome, you can click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner of the page.
4. Select Request Desktop Site. This will make your phone to open the Jamb portal as a desktop.
5. Enter your Email and password in spaces provided and click Login
6. Tap the Menu at the top right corner of your screen.
7. Scroll down to Check Admission Status and tap on it
8. Click Acces My CAPS and allow it to load
9. Click Check Admission Status
That is how to check admission status and how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS using a phone (android phone)
Remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.