YSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 is out. Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU) Post Utme/ Direct Entry is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
- 1 YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- 2 YSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 3 YSU Departmental Screening.
- 4 How to Apply for YSU Post Utme Form 2020
- 5 Requirements For YSU Post Utme Screening
- 6 Yobe State University Courses.
- 7 YSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice.
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
YSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for YSU Post Utme is 170. See YSU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
YSU Departmental Screening.
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from between….
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS, and Senior Higher Islamic Studies Certificate are accepted as appropriate.
- Original online registration for Post UTME Screening Registration Slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card
- Original Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Original certificate of local government of origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
How to Apply for YSU Post Utme Form 2020
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION for post-UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences immediately and will close on …, 2020.
2. The departmental screening will be conducted between…
3. Scratch card for registration is obtainable at non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000:00) only payable into:
4. Yobe State University account Number 2032343287 at First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum branches.
5. Access Bank account number 0025393351 at Damaturu and Potiskum branches.
6. Evidence of Bank payment must be converted to University receipt at the Bursary department before the departmental screening.
Requirements For YSU Post Utme Screening
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they chose as their first choices but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates who wrongly applied for inappropriate programmes such as Education arts; Education Science; Education Social Science; Arabic & Islamic Studies; Sociology and Anthropology and Biological Sciences must also visit JAMB portal to change to more appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates should change to B A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History /Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A. Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc. Biology instead of Biological Science which is the nomenclature of the department, but the programme is Biology; and
- B. Sc, Sociology instead of Sociology and Anthropology.
- All awaited A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Candidates must print their original JAMB result slips before attending the Departmental screening.
- Original certificates/statement of results from last schools attended only will be entertained during departmental screening while internet browsed O’ level results obtained not later than two years will be accepted (i.e. 2018-2020).
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the Post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Yobe State University Courses.
|ARTS AND EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE|
|EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
You can send mail to [email protected] for further information.
YSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of YSU Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have questions about YSU Post Utme, kindly reach us via the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook or other social media share icons below.
Last Updated on July 19, 2020 by Admin