KSUSTA Post Utme Form 2022/2023. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero KSUSTA Post Utme/ Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management.
This post will be updated immediately Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) releases the 2022 KSUSTA Post Utme Form.
How Much Is KSUSTA Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the KSUSTA Post Utme form.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates must have chosen Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions
KSUSTA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for KSUSTA Post Utme is 160. See Kebbi State University Cut Off Mark for all courses.
What to upload on KSUST Portal
Candidates who possessed the requirements mentioned above are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2022
- Visit www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E), or click http://www.ksusta.net/purchaseform
- Select the type of screening form
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and
- Click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
Kebbi State University Post Utme Form Closing Date
The closing date for the application of KSUSTA screening form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Call: 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494 from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
If you have questions about the KSUSTA Post Utme screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on June 21, 2022 by Admin