KSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. Kogi State University Anyigba , KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cut off Mark and Registration Details for the 2020/2021 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Kogi State University Anyigba releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for KSU 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Have you asked “IS KSU Post Utme form Out for 2020? read below to get the full detail about KSU Post Utme form.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
1. Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check
2. Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND. Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration).
Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
KSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for KSU Post Utme is 160. See KSU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise Timetable.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|DATE OF EXAMINATION (2019)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|Monday 26th August||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|Tuesday 27th August||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|Wednesday 28th August||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|Thursday 29th August||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|Friday 30th August||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|Saturday 31st August||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on …
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first login.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on Pay UTME Fee link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- The candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
Recommended: How to check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS
- ALL CANDIDATES (UME and Direct Entry) must upload their O’level results on JAMB portal, before coming for the Screening Exercise
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and e-mail address before starting the application procedure, please.
KSU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of KSU Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have questions about KSU Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on