Kebbi State government Recruitment 2020. This page will walk you through on how to apply for Kebbi State recruitment on the Kebbi State government recruitment portal 2020.
Are you interested in applying for the Kebbi State Government recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Kebbi State Civil Service recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Kebbi State Government recruitment 2020 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Kebbi State Government job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Kebbi State job registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online. Kebbi Govt launches Data Capture Portal, to bolster youths employment. The portal is www.dcp.kebbistate.gov.ng
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Kebbi State Government recruitment.
How to Apply for Kebbi State Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Kebbi State Recruitment:
- Visit the Kebbi State recruitment login portal at www.kebbistate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Kebbi State government job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- Peace Corps Recruitment
- Ondo State Government Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- NIMET Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Osun State Government Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Kebbi State Job 2020
To be qualified for 2020/2021 Kebbi State job, you need to have the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
Kebbi State Government Civil Service Job Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Kebbi State job application is yet to be officially announced. This post will be updated immediately the application closing date is fixed
If you have any questions about the Kebbi State Civil Service Commission recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by Admin